Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wednesday 4th September 2013

This morning I woke up feeling like I haven't slept even though I had 7 hours sleep, it must be due to the 7am starts all this week but thankfully today is not as warm out so that means the grumpy bitch has disappeared.

Today I decided to try food that wasn't my safe foods and it wasn't a good idea. I had one packed of Doritos crisps (chips) left in the cupboard so I decided to try and eat them, after I struggled to eat a few I finally choked on one. I will obviously just have to stick to my safe foods, the only thing I find with doing that is I don't get all the vitamins and minerals that I need but I suppose that is what the PEG feed is for.

Also today I have been really struggling with sickness, it's bad enough that Crohn's makes you feel sick but the added sickness due to time of month on top of that can make it unbearable. I have been taking my anti-sickness tablets but they have not been making any difference today.

Now finally on the good thing that happened today my auntie does not have a blot clot, woohoo :-) but she does have a lung infection. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment