Monday 9 September 2013

Monday 9th September 2013

I have finally solved the candle issue which hopefully means no more arguing with mum over them. I have found a electric tart burner on the Yankee Candle website.


Now it is not the most attractive thing but if it means I can still have the lovely Yankee Candle scents then I don't care.

Today has been pretty much the same as the other day's health wise accept today I have develop 2 cold sores and an ulcer on my tongue. I don't if I should phone my GI or not because I am really scared that if I do that something will happen like being admitted to hospital and then I won't be able to go to London to see Paramore at the end of September.

So I had to take my kitty cat Snowball to the vet this evening with her sore leg, the vet examined her the best she could and said that Snowball has inflammation in her hip. The vet gave her a 7 day course of metacam but if she is still having problems after she has finished the metacam I will have to take her back to the vet so they can sedate her to get a proper look at the hip and they will also do an x-ray.


No comments:

Post a Comment