Thursday 19 September 2013

Wednesday 18th September 2013

Today's diary is going to start like most others, I didn't get to sleep until 6am in the morning so I slept until 5.30pm this evening. This insomnia is really getting out of hand again, I think I am going to have to stay up all night and all day to try and get myself back into a good sleeping pattern because I cannot be like this for going to London.

So I slept on the decision I made yesterday not to have another oesophageal dilation and I still feel the same way today, now I just have to speak to my GI consultant about it and hope he agrees with my decision.

So after hunting for weeks for a new copy of the Kevyn Aucoin Making Faces book and not being find one, I decided to purchase a used from amazon. It's the first time that I have ever purchased something that is used from amazon, it said that it is was in very good condition but I am still a bit worried that it won't be as described. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment