Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday 8th September 2013

Today has just been the same as the last few days, in bed with a high temperature. I was thinking about phoning the doctor tomorrow but I am going to have to put that on hold because I am going to have to take the cat to the vet because she has hurt her leg.

I really need to get back on track with my fitness regime  next week after doing nothing last week, everybody says to me that I should rest but if I did that every time Crohn's decided to act up I would always be in bed plus I need to get my body in good condition just in case I have to have an operation on my oesophagus.

I have had lots of blog post ideas over the weekend for my Crohn's and beauty blog so that will keep me busy for most of the week as well, I always like it when I have a good number of things to do it distracts me from my poor health.


No comments:

Post a Comment