Wednesday 11 September 2013

Tuesday 10th September 2013

I am losing the battle against whatever is causing my temperature. I am not in any pain or feeling sick and there is no sign of a UTI (urinary tract infection) which is the infection that I normally get, my ostomy is working fine, I have no cough or chest pain so that would rule out a chest infection, I am completely stumped.

Today hasn't been a good day for eating either I managed the mince and tatties (potatoes) that I had for my lunch no problem but I had pasta for supper and a piece of pasta got stuck in the oesophageal stricture at the top and as I am writing this it is still stuck there and I am finding it hard to drink.

And the final bad thing is my cat's leg is worse today. :-( She had her 2nd dose of anti-inflammatories this evening so I really hope they start working soon.

All in all today has been a crap day.


No comments:

Post a Comment