Friday 20 September 2013

Friday 20th September 2013

So I didn't write a diary entry yesterday night because I tried to get an early night but it didn't quite work out as planned. I fell a sleep and 9.30pm and was wide awake by 2.30am, so as you can probably guess I slept from 12pm to 5.30pm this afternoon.

This week entries have been all about unhappy things so I think it is about time I speak about things that make me happy. I finally got my hands on the Kevyn Aucoin Making Faces book. 


I couldn't get my hands on a new copy here in the UK so I finally plucked up the courage to buy a used copy from amazon. I was pretty worried about what condition it was going to be in but it is such good condition that you wouldn't even know that it is used. 

This time next week I will have arrived at Gatwick airport, I seriously cannot wait for next week I always love being able to get away from the daily grind of problems. I know that getting away doesn't make your physical health problems go away but it really does help with the depression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment