Monday 23 September 2013

Sunday 22nd September 2013

So yesterday I may have forgot to write an entry but honestly nothing that interesting happened apart from I was able to eat a whole chicken pasta dish without choking myself, woohoo. My oesophagus is one strange thing because ever since I had the really bad pain I have been able to eat everything, granted it takes me longer to eat than a normal person and it does tend to stick but the main thing is it is going down.

Today has been an uneventful day, I have had a few gut issues but I think that is to do with adhesions and also because of the pain I have been sleeping for most of the day. Writing these daily diary entries shows just what a boring life I lead, I really have to start doing something more interesting with my days.


No comments:

Post a Comment