Monday 30 September 2013

Friday 27th September 2013

Today is the day that I am London bound but of course my body has decided to be very naughty and I have develop a stupid f***ing cold, oh well I am not going to let it ruin my weekend.

I was pretty stressed out this afternoon because I decided to take a nap so that I had enough energy for night time but I ended up sleeping longer then I wanted to and of course I had to rush to get packed, have a shower and change my ileostomy. Thankfully I managed to get everything done though and I think I possibly set a new record for change stoma.

The flight to Gatwick was delayed so we didn't end up getting to the hotel at Gatwick airport until after 11pm but the main thing is I am here and I can't wait for the Paramore concert tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment