Thursday 12 September 2013

Wednesday 11th September 2013

Today my temperature finally went back down to 36.6C thank goodness. I am still feel pretty rubbish though but hopefully this is the beginning of me getting better because I really, really, really want to go to London in just over 2 weeks.

Thankfully the piece of pasta that was stuck in my oesophagus shifted last night so today I was able to eat and drink today, I am so gratefaul that it moved because I am mentally not ready to go back to  flushing water through my PEG tunbe every hour for the whole day.

So seeing as I have been unwell for a week I thought I deserved to take advantage of the 10% of beauty and fragrance at Debenhams, I know I shouldn't have because I don't have a lot of money but I always believe that once you have come through a bad period of health you deserve to treat yourself to your favourite things and my favourite things are makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment