Saturday 7 September 2013

Friday 6th September 2013

Today I did absolutely nothing because I had a really rubbish night last night and hardly got any sleep plus today I have still been feeling crap. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was that my stoma (ostomy) bag decided to burst again, it wasn't until it burst that I realised that the stoma nurse never did phone me back last Friday. I phoned a week past Thursday and left a message because I wanted to know what I should do about the bursting ostomy bags and I also want to know how I go about getting 2 piece bags because my fellow IBD friends Amy and Charlotte say they are a great type of bag.

Also today I was looking online at some Halloween decoration's to cheer myself and before people say anything yes I know I am 25 and I am not a kid anymore but I just love celebrating any type of holiday. I managed to find this really cool lantern but it is quite expensive at just over £20.


It does look like it is worth the £20 though and I can make it the only Halloween decoration that I buy this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment