Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tuesday 24th September 2013

So I have had a crap couple of days regarding my health, the fistula is definitely leaking more and my pain medication is not strong enough some of the time. I think the time has come where I need to start those humria injections, which I am still not completely happy about but needs must I suppose plus there is nothing else to take at the moment apart from the humria.

I managed to get out of the house and go into town today which did me the world of good, even though I didn't have a successful shopping trip. The main reason I went into town was to get trousers for going away this weekend but unfortunately when you have bad bloating and an ostomy it makes it really difficult to find some, so that means it's legging's all the way for this weekend and fingers crossed it is not to cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment