Friday 13 September 2013

Friday 13th September 2013

So I didn't write yesterday because I felt so rubbish and ended up going to bed at 7.30pm, I  slept for 12 hours straight and then had a 3 hour nap in this afternoon.

Thankfully today I am feeling so much better and I have finally worked out what was causing me the high temperature, sickness and another stuff, it was my the time of the month. I never knew that time of the month could cause you to be so ill, I am so not looking forward to this happening every month.

Yesterday in the mail I got an appointment letter through for seeing my colorectal surgeon, it will be very interesting to see what she says about my non healing surgical wound which I will have had for 5 years at the end of next month. I really can't believe that it will be 5 years next month since I had my first ostomy.




No comments:

Post a Comment