Friday 6 September 2013

Thursday 5th September 2013

Today has not been a good day, I have been feeling rough all day and it ruined my plans for this evening. I try really hard to not let my illness control my life but today it won, I really hope that this is just a small hiccup and it will only last for a couple of days.

I nearly had a full blown row with mum this afternoon because she told me that if we move house I wouldn't be able to burn candles which is so unfair. I don't want to give up my candles because they are one of the things that I enjoy and burning candles is something that a person with a chronic illness must be allowed to do, I know that it will sound stupid to those who don't suffer from poor health. She said that if I didn't like it I could find my own place, there is nothing that I would like to do more but my finances at the moment do not allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment