Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tuesday 3rd September 2013

Today has been another roasting day with the temperature being 23C (73F). To some that may not be that warm but to me it is far to warm I am a winter girl, I really hope it is cooler tomorrow because the heat makes me very grumpy.

It hasn't been that bad of a Crohn's day and I haven't choked myself today which is a good thing but the most likely reason I haven't choked myself is, I ate only my safe foods which is pasta, beef mince, tatties (potatoes), and a cake.

Myself and the family got some bad news this evening, my auntie has been admitted to hospital with what they think is a blood clot but this women is a tough cookie she has colitis and won the battle against lymphoma twice so I am sure she will be fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment