Tuesday 30 July 2019

Tuesday 16th July 2019

The chronic pain in my shoulder has been driving me round the twist this past weekend. It really is starting to control my life, I am barely using my right arm because I am scared to cause myself any more pain. I don't understand how bad joint pain can be so bad when there is no inflammation in my body plus I don't have anything like arthritis even though that can be a side effect of having Crohn's. When I went to get my shoulder x-ray done two and a half weeks ago they said the results would be back within two weeks but surprise, surprise they are not. To be honest, I am not surprised they weren't, I have never had radiology results come back so quickly as an outpatient. I am really getting to the tether as my depression is now being triggered but I really don't know what more they can do as I am already on 3 pain medications, paracetamol, dihydrocodeine, and gabapentin.

Despite all the pain, I took another step forward in beating my social anxiety. I don't really think I have talked about it much on here but I am a PC gamer and one of my all-time favorite games is Arma 3 which is a military simulator. I have been with the same Arma 3 community for the past two and a half years but this past weekend I decided to take the plunge and apply to another community. Previously with my social anxiety, I would never have gone out of my comfort zone and apply for this other community. I am pleased to announce that I got accepted and I just have to do my 2 phases of training before I can join in the missions, I wish I applied sooner now.

Well, that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed reading and it shouldn't be too long before you see a new one, until next time................


Keep strong
and 
Keep fighting

💓💙💚💛💜 


previous post - Friday 12th 2019
next post -                          

Patreon Supporters
Responsible Pate


You can also follow me on 

No comments:

Post a Comment