Wednesday 5 November 2014

Tuesday 4th November 2014

So things finally picked up for me mood wise since I  last wrote, I no longer feel depressed and I have got my old fighting spirit back. 

The grumpy guts are still playing up, I still have that pain on the right hand side that goes from above my ileostomy down to my hip. I am really starting to wonder if the pain is were the adhesion's are, I forgot to ask my GI doctor where they were when he told me about them. 

Tomorrow I have set myself a challenge and that is to go to the city and see the firework display that they put on for Bonfire Night, I have actually only ever missed one of display's and I would really like to keep it that way. Now you may be thinking how are you going to go to a very crowded place well I'm not, every time I go to the display I find a place to park the car that has view of the fireworks then sit in the car and watch them. It sounds very simple and easy to me at the moment but by tomorrow my brain will be thinking about the worst possible situations and then I will probably think that staying at home is what I should do because it's a safe place. 


Previous post - Tuesday 28th October                                                                                                                                                                          Next post - Thursday 6th November



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment