Sunday 2 November 2014

Tuesday 28th October 2014

So since I last wrote things went really down hill with my physical health and it badly affected my mental health. 

The day after I wrote I ended up having a pretty bad Crohn's flare (because I have a bad form of crohn's I normally have some sort of flare everyday) which resulted in me having severe pain on the right hand side that went from above my ileostomy down to my hip. As well as the stomach pain I had really bad crushing chest and collar bone pain, for me the chest pain is always the worst, I really hate how my chest feels like it's being crushed because it's bloody scary. 

Due to having these physical health problems my mental health took a bit of a nose dive again. Saturday and Sunday were the worst days because I kind of lost the will to fight, which in turn meant I stopped taking care of myself properly. What didn't help the situation was those sleeping tablets, I shouldn't have taken them and I will probably never ever take them because they ended up giving me terrible nightmare's and I also kept seeing spiders which was absolutely horrible. 


Previous post - Thursday 23rd October                                                                                                                                                                    Next post - Tuesday 4th November



You can follow me on:
my facebook group pinterest 


If you have any questions feel free to email me at crohnsquine@gmail.com 
or tweet me at @mycrohnslife


No comments:

Post a Comment