Wednesday 26 November 2014

Monday 24th November 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am still having water work problems!! The stupid thing is my bladder cannot decide on what it's doing, some days it is completely fine and then other days it's very painful to pass urine. Now I know I said that I thought it was caused by the imodium instant tablet that I took but I am actually starting to wonder if it is cystitis (urine infection) because this problem has been going on for over a week now and you would think that if it had been a side effect of the tablet it would have gone away by now. I might just phone the health centre tomorrow and ask for a urine analysis kit and maybe they will give me the standard 3 day course of Trimethoprim (antibiotics).

I really need to get my butt in gear this week and start working through the to do list I have because if I don't I am going to run out of time to do things. I really have to go to Hobbycraft this week to get the things that I need to make Christmas cards for my parents, sister and Grandma. Going to the craft shop is probably going to be a struggle as it will be the furthest that I have been away from home and it will also be the busiest place I have been to since the start of this whole agoraphobia thing. I have to admit that just thinking about doing this scares the shit out of me but I need to push myself to do this because I really need to move forward with my life and I have loads of plans which I can not do at the moment because I can't go out of the house.



Previous post -  Thursday 20th November                                                                                                                                                                        Next post - Saturday 6th December



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment