Thursday 13 November 2014

Thursday 6th November 2014

So this week it is Leona 1 - Agrophobia 0. 

If you read my previous blog post you will know that I planned to go to the organised fireworks in the city, well I am very pleased to say that I managed to go. I may have sat in the car the whole time but that is not the point I managed to get of the house for over an hour and it's the furthest I have been away from the house (13 miles from home) since I came out of the hospital on 11th of April. I did find it extremely nerve racking, my legs turned to jelly and I was sweating like a pig but my desire to see the fireworks out weight the desire to be safe and stay at home. 

Going to the display meant that I was able to try out my new Canon 70D for the very first time. I did get some really  good photos but some of the other ones were a bit blurred but considering it was the first time using the camera and I was using it in the dark I got more good photos then I was expecting.




To see all the photographs that I took then click on this link - http://goo.gl/7CFg2L

I am really glad that I pushed myself through my anxiety/agoraphobia barrier because I really did enjoy it and I actually think I would have been very upset if I hadn't pushed myself to go. 


Previous post -  Tuesday 4th November                                                                                                                                                                          Next post - Sunday 9th November



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment