Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday 9th November 2014

So I spent most of my weekend trying to write a Christmas/Birthday list as it has come to that time of year where everyone wants to know what I want for Christmas. The thing is there is only one thing that I want for Christmas and that is a dog, a collie dog to be precise but the parents don't want any more pets so I am just going to have to wait until I get a place of my own and goodness knows when that will be. I know at the moment it looks very unlikely that I will ever have my own place to live as my career prospects don't look promising at the moment because the Crohn's and dysphagia doesn't not look like it is going to go away any time soon but I will never give up on my dream having my own house a collie dog. 


Previous post -  Thursday 6th November                                                                                                                                                                     Next post - Thursday 20th November



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment