Saturday 22 November 2014

Thursday 20th November 2014

Excuse the bad language but my stupid health is being a complete shit head again and this diary entry is probably going to end up being a complete and utter ramble, so I am sorry about that.  I felt really fatigued in the middle of last week to the point I could not function but that was honestly to be expected after I had to look after my sister with special needs from Monday to Wednesday (my parents wanted to go away for a few days). So from Wednesday to Saturday I had to have some relaxing, chill out days because I was really tired.

On the Sunday (16th) I had ran out of my prescribed liquid lopermide which is medication I use to slow down my ostomy/stoma output so I took some imodium instants which is an over the counter medication that I take when I am out and about because I don't like carrying around a bottle of lopermide because a: the bottle is made of glass and b: the bottles have a bad habit of leaking. A few after hours after I took one imodium instant tablet I started to have water works problems (bladder problems). I ended up in a lot of pain, I felt like I needed to pee all the time but I couldn't go and when I did pee it burned really bad. It's now 4 days later, I haven't taken anymore of the tablets but I am still having problems going the bathroom. Who knew that such a little tablet that I have had plenty times before could cause so many problems. 

This week I have also had to make an appointment at the health centre with my GP for the 4th of December because I have been having problems with my legs. For the past couple of weeks when I touch my legs they feel pretty numb, it goes all the way for my hips to my ankles but the weird thing is I don't have any problems with my balance and I can feel my legs when I am walking. It really doesn't make any sense to me because you would think that having numb legs would mean I would struggle to bear weight on my legs, I'll just have to wait and see what the doctor says at the appointment. 


Previous post -  Sunday 9th November                                                                                                                                                                            Next post - Monday 24th November



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment