Thursday 30 October 2014

Thursday 23rd October 2014

This week has been a mixed bag but more good things have happened then a bad so that a positive in itself. 

At the beginning of the week I had a mini meltdown due lack of sleep, so on Tuesday I bit the bullet and asked my GP (primary care physician) for some a couple of sleeping tablets. He ended up giving me a weeks supply of zoplicone which really doesn't work for me as they stop working after two doses and they also give me hallucinations, thankfully though the hallucinations are not as bad as the Ketamine pain medication ones. I did get those couple of good nights sleep that I had been badly wanting so now I am not as over tired but I still need to get a lot more sleep. When I was also on the phone to him I told him how every time I ordered a repeat prescription it said I needed to attend a review appointment at the health centre, so he sorted that issue out as well.

So yesterday I received my new camera, the Canon 70D. 




I cannot tell you how happy I am to have this baby in my possession. :) :) :) I also got an excellent deal with my camera, it came with a free canon camera bag, which will fit my new camera and two lenses and I also got a 32GB extreme SD card. 



Normally the bag and SD card would cost £88.99 but I got it for free which brill because I need a bag and SD card to put this camera in. 

Previous post - Sunday 19th October                                                                                                                                                                          Next post - Tuesday 28th October



You can follow me on:
my facebook group pinterest 



If you have any questions feel free to email me at crohnsquine@gmail.com 
or tweet me at @Crohns_Quine


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome on the camera !!! Ive had a Cannon 10D since they first came out over 10+ years and it is still going strong. Enjoy it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!!! I really hope my Canon 70D will last as that long. :) x

      Delete