Saturday 18 October 2014

Wednesday 15th October 2014

So since my last diary entry things have been up and now, especially with my grumpy guts. I have developed this pain on the left hand side above my ostomy/stoma and also sometimes my bowels or should I say bowel feels really clogged up. In normal circumstances I would think I have some sort of obstruction but how can I have an obstruction when I don't eat any solid food. It honestly doesn't make any sense but when does anything make sense when it comes to my health problems, in the words of doctor's I am complicated. 

Today I had my 2nd assessment appointment with the Occupational Therapist and it went as well as the first one did, we talked some more about the things I have phobias of, which is surprise, surprise is hospital's and medical tests. Also today we discussed what goals I would like to achieve and I also mentioned how I thought the medication that I was on wasn't making any difference to my anxiety and depression. So the outcome of the appointment was that I am to start desensitization, I have know I idea what it is about but she did give some material to read on desensitization.



As well as the desensitization she is going is going to arrange an appointment for me to see the community psychiatrist so that I can get the medication that I am on reassessed so maybe I will get something that actually works. The final thing we discussed was going out of the house, so next Thursday she is going to come and I am going to attempt to go out in the car, which is going to be very interesting. I think the key thing for me to do is not over think the situation but I am one of these people who does over think situation's and worries about what could possibly go wrong.



Previous post - Monday 6th October                                                                                                                                                                      Next post - Sunday 19th October



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment