Friday 3 October 2014

Thursday 2nd October 2014

So since I last wrote (Thurs 25th Sept) nothing much has really changed I am still struggling with my mood and the extra stress that I am being put under is not helping matters plus my grumpy guts are starting to play up now because of the stress.

So on Tuesday I got another letter from the GI clinic with another appointment for the 20th of October. I have already told them a few times now that I have agoraphobia and I said that I will either phone my GI's secetary or IBD nurse to tell them when I am able to go to appointments again but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. The other doctor that I am having issues with is a new GP who has recently joined the health centre that I go to. This GP keeps putting notes on any prescriptions that I order saying that my review appointment is over due but it's not. My review appointment was due on the 24th June so on the 26th June I had a phone appointment (as I couldn't go out of the house) with the GP that I regularly see, we discussed the issues that I was having with my anxiety, depression and Crohn's and he told me to say on the same medication that I was on. I really would wish this new GP would mind their own business especially as I have never seen them before. 

One good thing that has happened since I last wrote is I got my Debenhams order on Saturday.


Last week Debenhams was doing 10% off all beauty and fragrance so I decided to take full advantage of the discount plus I thought to I deserve to treat myself to something that makes me happy after all the crap I have had to deal with recently. I always suffer from criticism when I buy make up, every body's like you have enough makeup already, you are never going to use it all but this is my hobby, it's what I love and it's make me happy so I am going to continue buying it.


Previous post - Thursday 25th September                                                                                                                                                                  Next post - Monday 6th October



You can follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. I suffer from crohns myself and just came across your blog as I've been writing as an outlet lately myself. Sometimes dealing with it all that comes with a chronic illness is utterly exhausting mentally, physically and emotionally. But I find a little beauty treat every once in awhile can do wonders. I swear it's like a little bit of magic in a pretty little package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aubrey, the first thing I want to say is thank you for reading my blog. I have been writing diary ever since I became really ill in 2007, it was my auntie who suggested to write diary because she said that it helped her get through a really rough period (she was diagnosed with a brain tumour). Last year I decided to start this blog in the hope that it would help others and maybe make them feel less alone.

      Treating yourself to beauty things really does help make you feel a bit better. I actually have quite a bad makeup addiction and I really don't need to buy myself anymore makeup but I decided a few years back that I wanted to become a makeup artist so I need to test out all these products to see what's good and what's bad, well that's what I tell everyone when they ask why I keep buying makeup, lol.

      Delete