Monday 4 May 2015

Sunday 13th April 2015

So I still have this stupid pain in my chest and despite putting my dose of  pain killers back up they aren't helping to dull the pain. I have actually been thinking about buying myself a tens machine to see if that would help with that the pain, the only problem is I personally don't know anybody that uses a tens. The problem with not knowing somebody that uses it means I am having do online research but of course you can't believe everything you read on the internet. It would probably be easier if I just went to my GP and asked him about it but would a GP really know much about a tens machine? 

Also this week I had a lovely reminder that a good number of people that I went to school with are married and that a few of them even have kids. The thing is it's not that I don't want to be in a relationship and to get married in fact I would love the happy ever after, it's just I haven't been able to find the right guy. It can be hard to find the right guy at the best of times but when you have chronic illness it can be a little bit harder. You need to find a man that isn't going to run away when things get tough because life certainly isn't easy sometimes and also it would help if he didn't freak out at the sight of blood or puke. 


Previous post - Monday 6th April                                              
                                                                                         Next post - 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment