Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sunday 19th October 2014

By Friday all my new Halloween decorations arrived so I spent most of Friday putting them up. Now you may be thinking to yourself how can it take you most of the day to put up decorations in one room well when you are suffering badly with a chronic illness everything takes you twice as long to do. As soon as I start doing anything at the moment I start to feel sick and I also go from being constantly freezing cold to pouring with sweat but never mind about my health my Halloween decorating turned out great I actually think that this is best bit of Halloween decorating I have ever done. 




Also today I finally took the plunge and bought something that I have been wanting for a very, very, very long time now and that is the Canon 70D DLSR camera. I have been wanting to upgrade from my 550D for a while now because the 70D is a higher spec then my old DLSR but at over £800 it's a bit expensive. The thing is over the last 7 years I have come to realise that life is short and you only have one life so you need to do what you want now because when your time comes you don't want to look back at your life and have regrets. 


Previous post - Wednesday 15th October                                                                                                                                                                      Next post - 



You can follow me on:
my facebook group pinterest 



If you have any questions feel free to email me at crohnsquine@gmail.com 
or tweet me at @Crohns_Quine


No comments:

Post a Comment