Friday 26 September 2014

Thursday 25th September 2014

I really wish I could say that things stayed happy and positive but they didn't things finally got on top of me and I ended up being in a very bad head space today. 

As I said in the previous diary entry on Tuesday I had a bit of a rough day well the rough day's continued yesterday and today, with today being worst day so far. On Tuesday I was just having Crohn's related problems but on Wednesday my bladder and kidneys decided that they were going to join in too and today I had a parcial obstruction. I have absolutely know idea how I even got this parical blockage because I can't eat solid food due to the oesophageal stricture's being to narrow. 

After having 3 days full of problems I had a mini meltdown and just wanted to give up. I am sick of being in pain, I am sick of feeling sick, I am sick of not being able to eat properly, I am sick of being dehydrated, I am sick of fighting with health care professionals to get treatment, I am just sick of everything. When am I going to feel better, when will I be able to live the life that I want. 


Previous post - Tuesday 23rd September
                                                                                      Next post - Thursday 2nd October


You can follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for what you are going through Leona. Here's a thought for you. You are an inspiration to my wife Louise in her own battle with Crohn's (and to me for that matter in my daily fight with chronic mental and physical illness). I know Louise counts you as a true friend and they are hard to find these days. You are a Gem - keep fighting. Oh and BTW ... Smile, Jesus loves you :) Jim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this lovely comment, you have made my day so much brighter. You are right true friends are very hard to find so I am really glad that I have been able to find one. I really do hope that one day I will be able to meet Louise and yourself in person. Take care of yourself, Leona x

      Delete