Monday 8 September 2014

Sunday 7th September 2014

So finally some good things have happened this week. Good thing number one is I am finally able to drink small sips which means my oesophagus had become irradiated and swollen shut so fingers crossed in a few more days it will be back to normal, well normal for me. 

Good thing number 2 is I have finally got an appointment with an occupational therapist on Tuesday the 30th of September. An occupational therapist is suppose to help me with my anxiety problems and I have had a few people say that seeing an occupational therapist really helped them with their anxiety issues. 

This weekend I was finally in the mood to started cooking again. Cooking and baking are some of my favourite hobbies but it has been a long time since last I did any cooking because it makes me upset asI can't eat the finished thing but now my appetite has finally disappeared I can be around food now again. So as I said I had planned to cook but I couldn't find all the ingredients that the recipe needed. :( There is a couple of more places that I can try but if I can't find them there I will just have to make something else. 


Previous post - Thursday 4th September

                                                                                        Next post - Sunday 14th September



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment