Sunday 21 September 2014

Thursday 18th September 2014

Today was a good day because....... I went out of the house! I went of the house!! I went out of the house!!!

I think it has been over 5 months since I was last out in a public place, granted it was only for 10 minutes and the place that I went to was really quiet but it's better then not going out at all. On Wednesday I planned to go and vote at the village public hall the following day, by Thursday morning I had changed my mind and decided that I wasn't going but in the late afternoon something changed and I thought screw it I am going to go. So I shoved on some clothes and went out with no makeup on because I thought by the time I have put on makeup I will probably chicken out again. As I was going out of the house I felt like I was in this small bubble, my heart was racing and I started to sweat so bad, I just kept telling myself in my head that everything was going to be fine, nothing was going to happen and of course in the end everything was fine. 

I have been thinking about what my next goal should be and I think it should be the village shop. The village shop isn't that much further away from my house then the public hall but it will be busier. There is one other place that I really want to go and that is the beach because I desperately want to try out that new zoom lens that I for my camera a few weeks back but I don't know if it is a good idea just yet because the beach  is 10 minutes away from my house. 


Previous post - Saturday 13th September
                                                                                  Next post - Tuesday 23rd September



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment