Thursday 25 September 2014

Tuesday 23rd September 2014

So today has been a bit of a rough day as I have had sickness and pain on and off all day but despite that I have felt really positive. 

I think my positivity is due to having such a good week last week, I honestly haven't had such a good week in a long time. The Crohn's and dysphagia didn't cause to many problems, I didn't feel that depressed, I was able to go out of the house for the first time in 5 months and I have finally managed to get my sleeping pattern back to normal. 

I really do hope that this positive mood will last and that this week will be as good as last week. 


Previous post - Thursday 18th September
                                                                                 Next post - Thursday 25th September


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment