Saturday 6 September 2014

Thursday 4th September 2014

Sorry that there has not been any blog posts for a little while but I have been dealing with a with problems. 

So these last couple weeks my oesophagus has been playing silly buggers with me. Last week it seemed to open up a bit so I decided to give some very watered down pureed food (it was more like soup really) a try which went down no problem. After doing this for a couple days my oesophagus and throat started to be come raw and sore which I couldn't really understand because the stuff that I was making was of a soup like consistency so how could it be irritating the oesophagus. 

By Sunday it was really bad and then on Monday morning when I tried to drink nothing would go down at all, even saliva wouldn't go down. I really do hate when that happens because a) I can't speak to anybody because speaking causes me to make more saliva so I start choking, b) having to bring up horrible thick saliva is bloody disgusting and c) due to becoming badly dehydrated I feel like I am living in a fuzzy, spaced out world. 

I am really hoping that this is just a hiccup and that it has just become swollen due to being irritated. Over the past 3 years I have learnt that sometimes it just swells shut because something has irritated and after a week or so the swelling goes down enough for me to be able to drink again. 


Previous post - Saturday 2nd August

                                                                                          Next post - Sunday 7th September






You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment