Monday 26 January 2015

Friday 16th January 2015

Two good things have happened to me since I last wrote. Number 1, my pro makeup case came a day early and number 2, the person who runs the Cat's Protection blog liked the article that I wrote. 

I submitted the article that I wrote to the Cat's Protection yesterday but I couldn't check my emails until this evening because I was just too chicken. I was really scared that I was going to get an email back from them saying that they did not like what I wrote but all that stress and worry was for nothing because they really liked it! Even though doing this guest post has caused me a good deal of stress and nervousness I am very glad that I did it because it has given me a much needed confidence boost when it comes to writing blog posts, I am not the thick person that people have told me that I am.

So as I said the pro makeup case that I ordered from amazon came a day early. 



I wasn't exactly sure what the quality was going to be like as it is a good bit cheaper then the other makeup cases on the internet but I don't think you could actually get a better quality case. Now I just need to start building up my kit which is not going to be easy because building up a good kit is going to cost a quite a bit of money plus there is a lot of products that I want to test out on myself before I put it into my professional kit.  


Previous post - Tuesday 12th January                                                                  
                                                                                                Next post - Sunday 18th January



You can follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment