Sunday 18 January 2015

Friday 9th January 2015

I made a horrible discovery last night and I really hope that it's not what I think it is. 

So last night I had to ask my mum to have a look at were my rectum use to be and yes I know you all probably think that this is weird but I had nobody else to ask and my mum used to work in the hospital so she has seen some not nice things before. When she had a look she noticed what looked to be a small hole and of course this send me into a mild panic because is it a fistula or has bum reopened. I hope that it is not a fistula as I really don't want another one but the thought that my rectal wound has opened up again just devastates me because I really had thought that last operation had worked.  

Making horrible discovery's is never good for my bank balance because I am a comfort shopper. I used to be a comfort eater or should I say binge eater but of course I can't really do that anymore so I turn to shopping to make myself better. I knew that Illamasqua was having a sale and I have always wanted to try their eyeshadows, so I purchased 12 of the shadows that are in the sale as well as a nail polish and a cream pigment. If you are familiar with the Illamasqua brand then you will know that they are a high end brand but all the products that I bought were 60% off so instead of paying £218 I payed £88, it's safe to say that I am one happy bunny.


Previous post - Tuesday 6th January                                                                     
                                                                                         Next post - Tuesday 12th January



You can follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. I love how personal your blog is, believe it or not I hadn't heard of Crohn's disease before so I was eager to read on, even though it seems truly horrible...

    You can also never be to careful! but I'm glad a little shopping made you feel better :) pretty good bargain if you ask me! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete