Monday 5 January 2015

Monday 29th December 2014

I have been feeling kind of low over the past few days, I suppose you can call it the post Christmas blues. I feel like I have nothing fun to look forward to anymore as all I have coming up is hospital things and I hate anything hospital related. I know that New Year is this week but I honestly do not find New Year that interesting or fun, maybe it has something to do with having no friends to go out with. 

Seeing as I was so down in the dumps I decided to take advantage of the Schuh sale despite people telling me that I didn't need anymore shoes. I bought 2 pairs of Rocket Dog boots and got 36% off and as far as I am concerned they were worth purchasing because a) they are sensible shoes and b) Rocket Dog shoes do not cause blisters on my feet like other brands of shoes. 



I was also going to make some clothing purchases from a website but the discount code that they had wouldn't work, which sucks. 


Previous posts -  Thursday 25th December                                                                      
                                                                                         Next post - Thursday 1st December



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment