Saturday 3 January 2015

Friday 26th December 2014

Today I had my annual boxing day stomach problems. This year I didn't think it would be that bad because I didn't have a full Christmas lunch but boy was I wrong about that, it has to be one of the worst Boxing day's I have ever had.  I am not a 100% sure what has caused it, I can only think of one possible thing that it could be and that is having soup, a glass of wine and tablets all in such a short period of time.** Soup and wine have always made my ostomy output higher then normal plus your are not suppose to take dihydrocodeine and antidepressants with alcohol so that probably is the reason why the guts are playing up today. 


 DISCLAIMER - **I DO NOT recommend that take you medication with alcohol, especially if it says avoid alcohol on the medication box or on the leaflet that comes in the box ** 


Previous posts -  Thursday 25th December                                                                      
                                                                                          Next post - Monday 29th Decmeber



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment