Tuesday 30 December 2014

Thursday 25th December 2014

So today has been a great Christmas day. :) :) :) 

I actually thought that Christmas Day was going to be pretty rubbish this year because I wasn't going to be able to eat. When it comes to Christmas I am a very traditional person, Christmas is all about spending time with family and one of the main things about the day is the Christmas dinner. The first year that I ever couldn't sit down and eat dinner with the family was back in 2011 and I remember that day very well because it is the one and only Christmas that I have ever felt depressed. It was extremely hard for me to sit and watch other people eat food so I had to remove myself from the table and go and sit in the living room but sitting in the living room listening to everyone else in the dining room left me feeling alone and very upset. Thankfully this year though I am still able to take liquids so what I did was puree the broth in the blender and then put it through the sieve to remove any bits that was left. It worked a treat so I was able to sit at the table everybody and eat a whole bowel of soup and I may have even had a cheeky glass of wine as well.



I have been blethering way to much about food so lets get on to other things now. 

I loved every single one of my gifts that I received this year. One of the things I that I love about my family is how much they understand the things I like. Okay I do write a Christmas list every year but I always get things that I don't have on my list and they always become firm favourites and I think to myself why didn't I put that on my list. 


The little furball also seems to be enjoying her Christmas present because she has been using quite a bit today. 


I am very sad that Christmas is over for another year, I really do wish that it could last longer because no matter how bad my health is I always feel happy at Christmas. 


Previous posts -  Wednesday 24th December                                                                      
                                                                               Next post - 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment