Saturday 27 December 2014

Wednesday 24th December 2014

This morning when I woke up I was feeling really sick so the baking got a bit delayed but I did manage to make the little mince pie cakes in the afternoon with the help from my mum. 

It was the first time using my Kitchen Aid mixer and all I can say is, it is worth every single penny. I am really pleased that I have finally found something that makes it possible for me to bake again, f**ck you chronic illnesses Leona will always find a way to win the battle. There was one thing I didn't get to make today and that was the Ginger Christmas cake because stupid me forgot to soak the dried fruit in the ginger wine on Tuesday. 

I must say that, looking after my sister with special needs, making the cakes and wrapping presents did take it out of me and by the end of the day I was feeling really tired and in pain but I felt really good about myself because I had a very productive day, I can't actually remember the last time I had a day like. There is just something about Christmas that makes all my troubles like the depression go away.


Previous posts -  Monday 22nd December
                           -  Bonus post: Merry Christmas Everyone                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                               Next post - 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment