Wednesday 24 December 2014

Monday 22nd December 2014

Let the busy week commence because this week is Christmas week!!! I absolutely love Christmas but jeez those last few days before the day are always the busiest for me. There is so much things that need to be done, presents need to wrapped and the chief baker aka me needs to do her baking. I was originally going to do my baking on Sunday but I changed my mind because there was no way that those little mince pie cakes would last until Christmas day so I have decided to make them on Christmas Eve which is probably a really stupid idea because guaranteed I will have forgotten to buy at least one of the ingredients but hey I like to live life dangerously. 

Another good thing about this Christmas is I hardly have to wrap any presents due to everyone buying there own presents this year. I love opening presents but I hate wrapping them because a) my wrapping skills are awful and b) my wee little fingers do not like having to do all that work (I get joint pain). All I have to wrap this year is a present for my mum, my sister and grandma, I normally do wrap up the present that I get for the cat (and yes I am a crazy cat lazy) but her present came in a cardboard box and she loves cardboard boxes so I will just leave in there and she can trail it out of the box herself. 


Previous post -  Thursday 18th December                                                                                                                                                                        Next post - Merry Christmas Everyone


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment