Tuesday 16 December 2014

Thursday 11th December 2014

So the physical health problems are worse but my mental health issues are getting better which for me is the main thing because if my mental health is good it makes fighting the Crohn's and Dysphagia so much easier because I have lots of fighting spirit. About 4 weeks ago I decided to start reducing the dose of my anti-depressants but it's only now that I have started to notice the difference. I am starting to feel much more positive about life which is really good because I was honestly spending most of the time thinking why am I bothering with life, what is the point of life, now if the whole anxiety/agoraphobia issue thing could improve too then I would be extremely happy.

This week has so far been pretty rough with the Crohn's, on Monday I had an even higher stoma output then normal and I was feeling really sick, so sick to the point that I thought about draining off my stomach contents through my PEG tube because having these stricture's obviously means that I cannot be sick in the normal way. In the end I decided not to do it because I thought I am badly dehydrated already and I wasn't gagging or retching so my oesophagus wasn't in any danger of being injured. Thankfully things have slowly improved since Monday but the grumpy guts still like to throw a paddy every now and then. 

On Sunday I placed a rather large ordered from Pets at Home and it arrived today which I think was pretty quick for this time of year.




They were doing some great deals so I decided to take full advantage of them. I should probably say that all this food is not for my little furball, it is for my Local Cats Protection but Snowball did think it was all for her, lol. 



Every Christmas I like to make a food donation to my local cats protection as a thank you to them because without them I would never have got such a wonderful, loving cat. Without Snowball I would be very lost, she keeps me company when I am feeling ill and she makes me laugh when I feel depressed. 



Previous post -  Saturday 6th December                                                                                                                                                                 Next post - Thursday 18th December



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment