Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tuesday 6th January 2015

Blimey last night was a rough one and I had thought Christmas night was a bad but compared to last night it wasn't. 

So last night I had a another very upset stomach which was worse then my last one. I had to empty my ostomy bag every hour for 3 hours and I also ended up being physically sick, which I thought I was unable do these days. In the past when I tried to be physically sick nothing has ever come up past the stricture's, even when I have used a great deal of force. This time round I didn't have to use that much force so my oesophagus must have opened up by itself which is really great. It would be really nice if it would open up just a wee bit more because I find that if there is any lumps in the pureed food that I eat I always I end up choking. Every time I get a piece of food stuck in my oesophagus it normally irritates the lining and makes it swell shut for a few days so if the oesophagus would just open up a bit more I would never have to go through the whole trying to bring food back up and not being able to eat again.


Previous posts - Thursday 1st December                                                                    
                                                                                         Next post - 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment