Saturday 28 June 2014

Thursday 26th June 2014

Today I spoke to my GP on the phone and asked for his help with the agoraphobia. I really do hate asking for help because it makes me feel weak but I really needed to because I have only been out of the house once since I am came out of hospital on the 11th April which is nearly 3 months ago. 

My GP has set up a plan of action to try and help get this anxiety sorted out, he is going to get an occupational therapist who works with people who have anxiety problems to come to my house which will be good because it's going to be nice to talk somebody who doesn't think that you just need to go out of the house and it will make it all better. The GP is also going to arrange for a community phlebotomist to come to my house and take bloods because the hospital are going to stop my humria if I don’t get bloods done and that is the last thing I need.

After speaking to the doctor today I am feeling much more positive about things. I know that it is going to be extremely hard and I am going to have to  face a lot of fears but I need to do this. 


Previous post - Tuesday 24th June
                                                                                                          Next post - Wednesday 2nd July



Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. That's good news Leona. I had an OT when I came out of hospital after my breakdown, she was excellent. Louise says Hi and best wishes, stay strong.

    ReplyDelete