Thursday 3 July 2014

Wednesday 2nd July 2014

So this week hasn't been a good week so far the Crohn's has decided to flare up so of course that means I have a fever, abdo pain and feeling sick and if that wasn't enough I have managed to hurt my shoulder, goodness knows I managed to do it, it's like I can do much physical exercise at the moment.

So after finally waiting for over a year I finally got to talk to a CPN (community psychiatric nurse). My GP referred me to one because he thought that getting some cognitive behavioral therapy might help with the depression and anxiety. I chatted on the phone to her for a little while and explained all the problems that I was having, she said that she is not sure if she will be able to help me and will speak to a psychologist to get their opinion. This is not the first that this is happened they say all the mental health issues that I have are related to my physical health and until it improves my problems with depression and anxiety is unlikely to go away. I haven’t spoken to the occupational therapist that my GP referred me to last week yet but I really hope that the same doesn’t happen when I speak to the OT, I really do need some help because I feel completely and utterly lost at the moment.   

Seeing as I have been going through a rough patch I decided that I was going to treat myself and ordered a new pair of Converse today, I have been meaning to get a new pair for ages because my other ones ended up with holes in them and I had to throw them out. This time round I purchased the purple instead of the black ones plus they were in the Schuh sale so I saved £20. 





Previous post - Thursday 26th June
                                                                                             Next post - Wednesday 9th July




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment