Thursday 24 July 2014

Thursday 24th July 2014

Since I last wrote an entry over 2 weeks ago the horrible stomach pain that I had settled down all by it's self and actually when I think about it these past couple of weeks my stomach hasn't really been that bad. Yes I still get my normal stomach issues, spells where I feel really sick, I do still get fatigue and dehydrated as well but nothing has got any worse which is the most important thing.  

I have also made some progress with the agoraphobia this past week. I have finally managed to get outside, now it was only to put stuff in the bins and to go to the garage and get some juice from the fridge. It may just be small steps but it is better then nothing especially when I have had to do it all by myself as I never did get the help that I asked for. 

The 3rd and final good thing that has happened over the past few weeks is the new PEG feed regime, it may not fix all the gut issues that I have when I use the feed and it takes 16 and a 1/2 hours for a 1 litre bag to go through but it is making a difference. 


Previous post - Wednesday 9th July
                                                                                                             Next post - 


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment