Thursday 10 July 2014

Wednesday 9th July 2014

So since last Friday I have been feeling really rubbish again and on Saturday and Sunday I was in a lot of pain especially when I got up to walk. Since the weekend I have developed a temperature and I have been feeling sick, on Monday I honestly thought I was going to land in hospital The main problem that I have is I don't what is causing the pain is it a Crohn's flare, is it the bowel adhesions or is it the fistula. The last time that I spoke to the hospital about this was at my clinic appointment in March and they said it was probably the fistula that was causing it so they gave me some antibiotics to take for a week. 

I did think about going to my GP to get stronger pain medication but they are limited to what pain meds they can prescribe and I am already taking paracetamol and dihydrocodeine so I don't think they will be able to give anything that is much stronger but I suppose I won't know if I don't ask. 

I got my new converse shoes at the weekend so it did make me feel a bit better because this girl loves a new pair of shoes.




And yesterday I got some or should I say a lot of their stoma care accessory sample's from Opus Healthcare. I only ordered four samples so when I got a 1kg box delivered I couldn't understand why it was such a big box but it turned out that they had given every type of sample that I they do. 




I can't wait to try them out and I really hope that they will help with the stoma issues that I have been having. 



Previous post - Wednesday 2nd July
                                                                                                     Next post - Thursday 24th July




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment