Sunday 8 June 2014

Friday 6th June 2014

So today as massive weight was lift from my shoulder's.

Today I made it public that I am suffering from agoraphobia. I have been battling with anxiety for years but it turned in to agoraphobia back in April after I was put through an awful lot of stress due to a screwed up oesophageal dilation. It feels really good to get it out in the open as it really was becoming to difficult to hide it from folk (people), I actually feel less stressed now as well.

So since I last wrote my bedroom has finished being painted also the wood work has been paint a cream colour, the new bedroom furniture is being delivered on Monday and someone is hopefully coming next week to measure the window so I can get a cream wooden venetian blind. It's going to be weird sleeping in my bedroom again after sleeping in the living room for the past 3 weeks.


Previous post - Monday 2nd June
Next post - Tuesday 10th June



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment