Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tuesday 24th June 2014

If dealing with the Crohn's and agoraphobia wasn't enough I have noticed that the depression has slowly been creeping back in these last few days. I have been taking my medication for depression but because my bowel and ostomy has gone absolutely crazy due to being on liquid feed only I am probably not absorbing them properly. 

I really hate when my oesophageal stricture's become this bad because I can't any get solid food passed them and I really need solid food to stop this brown disgusting smelling water from pouring out of my ileostomy.  I have tired taking lomperide liquid and immodium instants, they do work but at soon as I start putting the liquid feed through the PEG tube it just goes back to being the disgusting water.  

There is nothing much for me to do except try to and keep busy, it's hard when I am extremely tired all the time but if I don't keep busy and distracted for all the negative things the depression will become worse. 


Previous post - Tuesday 10th June 



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment