Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tuesday 10th June 2014

So the stupid grumpy guts are still playing up and the IBD nurse has still not phoned me back. I was suppose to go to the IBD clinic on Friday but obviously due to having agoraphobia I couldn't go so I phoned the nurse on Friday to explain that my crohn's is still flaring and I asked if they could change my humria from fortnightly to weekly injections. When I spoke to on her at 8.40am on Friday morning she was just going to clinic and would ask the doctors about getting the humria changed, she said that she would not be able to phone me back on Friday and I said that was no problem but I thought she would have at least phoned me back by now. To be honest I don't know how much longer I can live like this the pain in progressively getting worse and so is the fevers.

My new bedroom furniture arrived yesterday and their was little bit of hiccup, instead of getting the smaller dressing table I had ordered I got the larger one but to be honest the larger one looks a lot better then the small one so I have have decided to keep it. 


All the furniture has been put together and I love it. 





Hopefully I will be able to give the furniture a wipe down tomorrow and then be able to start to put things in the cupboards and drawers. 


Previous post - Friday 6th June

Next post -  Tuesday 24th June


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment