Wednesday 4 June 2014

Monday 2nd June 2014

This past weekend has been pretty rough and it all started on Friday morning.

I woke up on Friday morning with sore legs and to be honest I just thought I had layin wrong. I woke up on Saturday morning and once again they were sore so I decided to just stay at home and rest instead of going into town because normally if I walk on them when they are like that they end up swelling up and I also develop a red pin prick rash. As the day progressed the grumpy guts aka bowel decided that it wanted to throw a tantrum, it also decided to continue the tantrum on Sunday so I spent the day in bed and didn't get anything productive done this weekend.

All I can say is thank goodness I have the IBD clinic on Friday hopefully they will make the decision this time to up the humria from fortnightly to weekly. They put it off the last time I mentioned at clinic in March because thought it was too soon to up the dose up but now it's 3 months later and nothing has changed so can they really refuse to change me to weekly injections this time.


Previous post - Wednesday 28th May
Next post - Friday 6th June



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment