Saturday 31 May 2014

Wednesday 28th May 2014

So today was not a good day and it was not the Crohn's that caused it this time.

Today I woke up with crippling anxiety and it was so bad that I couldn't leave the house. I haven't had anxiety this bad since I was in hospital getting the oesophageal dilation done, at least there was a reason for anxiety attacks then but this time there was no reason for it. I am really hoping that this is just a small slip up and that by tomorrow I will fell less anxious.

Today I finally got the phone call I have been waiting for, they are going to be delivering my new bedroom furniture on the 9th June. I cannot wait for it to finished as I am finally going to be getting the bedroom that I have wanted for years.


Previous post - Saturday 24th May
Next post - Monday 2nd June


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Anxiety is no joke. Some people don't realise it is even a 'proper' illness. Huge hugs. Good luck with your bedroom.xx

    ReplyDelete