Saturday 24 May 2014

Wednesday 21st May 2014

I am so annoyed with  myself today, my cat Snowball has this toy mouse and because she is a bit destructive with her toys she manged to eat about half a dozen threads. Of course when I saw her eating them I immediately shouted NO! and of course when she hears the word no she thinks she is in trouble and takes off, I chased after her of course but by the time I caught her and opened her mouth she had swallowed the threads. I really hope that she is able to pass them because the last thing I want is for her to need an operation because I will never be able to forgive myself, if only I hadn't shouted no I could have got them from her.

So today I finally got my Superdrug (UK drugstore) order after having a few problems with it. Two weeks ago I saw one of my favourite YouTuber's (Siobhan from LetzMakeup) tweet that Superdrug were doing 3 for 2 on all their makeup so I thought to myself I deserve a treat, especially after what happened in April. So as it is now summer I purchased bright coloured makeup such as the Maybelline vivid lipstick's and the colourful Sleek eyeshadow palettes, I also purchased some cream eyeshadow's, blushes and nail polish. I can't wait to try out all the new makeup that I got there is something about playing around with makeup that makes me so happy.


Previous post - Monday 19th May
Next post - Saturday 24th May


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment